latest nhpb_banner 1__compressed



State Financial Resources

Assistance Programs by County

Rent Assistance

Free Food Pantries

Utility Bill Help

Free Stuff

Extra Income & Work From Home Jobs

Public Assistance

Disability Assistance Programs

Section 8 Housing

Senior Assistance

Free Job Training

Free Money

Grants For Bills

Free Clothes & Supplies

Charity Assistance

Church Assistance

Community Action Agencies

Medical Bill Help

Free Healthcare

Free Medical Clinics

Free Dental Clinics

Car Loan Assistance

Interest Free Loans

Debt Help

How to Save Money

Search the Website


Garfield County assistance programs.

Area Agency on Aging - This non-profit can help senior citizens in Garfield County Oklahoma. Services offered include Income Tax Preparation and Assistance; Free Legal Services and Representation; Prescription Medication Assistance; Rent Assistance; Transportation; Cooling and Utilities Assistance. (800) 749-1149

Community Development Support Association, Inc. - This is the community action agency of Enid and Garfield. When funding is available, they may be able to help with utilities, also with rent assistance. Transitional assistance and other programs are also available for the homeless in the community.

Other programs offered include RX Oklahoma, which can provide free or low cost prescription medications.

Housing counseling, as well as foreclosure and eviction prevention, is also offered. CDSA is a federal government HUD certified housing counseling agency. Housing counselors at the location can provide one-on-one counseling to renters, potential homeowners, people facing foreclosure, homeless persons, and homeowners. In addition, foreclosure and housing counselors offer home buyer education classes for persons interested in purchasing their first home.

Weatherization assistance and programs can help people save on and reduce their home energy bills, including heating and cooling.

Call the Community Development Support Association, Inc., which is based in Enid, at (580) 242-6131 for information on the programs above and other aid they offer.

Salvation Army of Enid. Call (580) 237-1910. They may be able to offer numerous services and assistance programs, including food, clothing, and more. Other programs include the utility and cooling bill assistance share the warmth, Lend -A-Hand, & Home Energy Fund. Read more on the Oklahoma LIHEAP program as well.

Oklahoma Department of Human Services, Pawnee. Offers Child Care; Financial Assistance For Bills and Rent and Other; Food, Utilities. Call (800) 270-0786





North Garland Church of Christ - Church provides the low income, working poor, and unemployed a food pantry for the needy. They give canned goods, free food and nonperishable food items. (580) 237-4658

Council on Human Needs - This is a partnership of six churches in Newkirk. Together they run a food pantry and offer some financial assistance with utility bills, rent or any other need that is a crisis. (580) 362-2960

St Gregory the Great Catholic Church - The church runs a food bank for the needy and low income families in the community. (580) 233-4589

Community Health Clinic-Ponca City. The community clinic offers health and medical care for the working people who have no insurance, doctor or health insurance or entitlement coverage. (580) 762-0296


By Jon McNamara

“Related and Sponsored Links” are listed below.




Contact Us

About Us


Privacy policy

Visit Facebook page

Search Site